Sunday 15 November 2020

Bebeflapula's ethics series

 

On the 6th of July I started what would become my ethics series, something that kept developing and just turned out to be a fun exercise in how many layers I could stack on top of each order to create a realistic setting full of people.

I'd love to take up more group projects, so since the lockdown in Slovenia is still going strong, I might find a way to collaborate through greenscreens. Seems like that's how you shoot a thing in such times.

Utilitarian night club

Bebeflapula's ethics

Rule utilitarianism bebeflula

Rule utilitarianism bebeflapula

Tomorrow the final episode will air. It's been 8 episodes and almost an hour of content, which is, well, I find it impressive. I hope you liked the show and are looking forward to future series that I'm gonna make!

I'm happy for all the people that helped me with this show, the paypal supporters, my sister on the camera and my friend Roki on the mouse and keyboard, making music!

No comments:

Post a Comment